My Sewing and KnittAntics

Frenzied Sewing and Hand Knitting Antics jazzed along by Machine Knitting.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Project : Phildar #429 16-25 Tendances Cardi

Whilst I get on with planning autumn sewing and knitting projects( aka doing SFA) I will continue to upload knitting and sewing FOs

Project Details
Phildar #429 16-25 Tendances Printemps/Ete 2005
Original Yarn: Coton Ete 100% Cotton
Sub Yarn: Gedifra Wellness 50% Cotton 50% Acrylic
Needles: Addi Circular Needles
Mods: Knitted about 5 cm longer

The jacket is knit in one piece, stitches put on hold for shaping and front opening.


Sleeves with mesh lace then ribbing all the way.
Great little project , a slightly grown up version of the shrug or coverall.
I love knits with interesting construction and details.
Truthfully there is only so much bland boring stocking stitch designs one can knit.Me I relegate those to my knitting slaves.

Labels: