My Sewing and KnittAntics

Frenzied Sewing and Hand Knitting Antics jazzed along by Machine Knitting.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Suprise in the Mail and new project.


I do love suprises.
A small brown envelope landed on the doormat, and out popped Simplicity pattern 4020
Delighted I was, thank you very much Sue.
I guess I missed that one( not really cuz I dont pay Simplicity patterns a lot of attention , except that they are actually much better and catching the trends quickly).
Tricot mesh/rayon lycra or wool knits????I need to get to the stash.

Rowan Yarns have a fabby Members only promo on until 22nd September 2006 on Debbie Abrahams kits for cushions and bags.
My little selection arrived two days ago and I started the Shaded square bag in the Coffee and Cream colourway.

Intermediate Knitting project using Cotton glace yarn with beading and decorative button panel
Making significant progress on my first proper Intarsia Kit.


To come
Snoop Shopping Armani Collezioni........................

Labels: