My Sewing and KnittAntics

Frenzied Sewing and Hand Knitting Antics jazzed along by Machine Knitting.

Monday, December 18, 2006

What has gone down

Gobsmacked to see that I havent had an entry for a few weeks.Wouldn't even try to give any excuses

Sewing update.
I have only done the not so entertaining epic??? what is required essential needed sewing.
Three grey skirts
Three skinny turtleneck tops
New Look Mock wrap dress

Knit top redraft from Burda WOF woven dress from Burda WOF 12/2006
Knit decollette top from Burda WOF 12/2006


Finished three jacket toiles, and currently working on a dress from the latest Patrones magazine .( Cinders , will I get it done before the festive season is upon one?)

Fashion( &Fabric) Crawl
Lunch at Harvey Nicks
Visit to Giesse Scampoli .
Snoop razz at Flannels
(Think Browns in Birmingham)
My design journal full of tidbits/ inside views of great garments.

Will attempt to put up( blurry pictures, because I stll dont have my computer fixed) .
Octopus/Octopi , any spare hands ...................................... gotta run