My Sewing and KnittAntics

Frenzied Sewing and Hand Knitting Antics jazzed along by Machine Knitting.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

FO;Rebecca Issue 25 Top in Weinrot

I have been busy sewing , and catching up with pressing family issues.
I have some recently ( in the last year or so) finished items to list, as well as a couple of UFO that really need to be in the done and dusted basket.
I will upload as often as I am able to over the next weeks , whilst the knitting fades into the background.

Project Specs: GGH Rebecca Issue 25 style #33 Top in Wenrot
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere shade 24
Original requred GGH Capri ,a bourette effect 100% Cotton yarn




Design Mods: Sized up and changed from a teeny strap camisole to wider shoulder full back tank.
The line drawings as always in Rebecca magazine is clear, the stitch pattern and repeat clearly stated( Rowan pls take note) Mods with a calculator and notepad , or in my case Knitware software makes almost anything possible.
Had to add ribbing between the leaves and the remaining stitches before the side seams
I am assuming you are using the German language edition( I only have one english edition despite the newer , all in English all expensive ones)

Few weeks stumbled on this EL Hempathy design.Guess all knitting is made up of knit and purl eh?

Labels: