My Sewing and KnittAntics

Frenzied Sewing and Hand Knitting Antics jazzed along by Machine Knitting.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Soon Come, Soon Come, ? Soon Come


Soon Come , pidgin way of saying "I'll right back in a jiffy"
Sewing , Knitting , Looking at and Gleaning details from RTW, and the rest of life , just not in the mood to blog.

Line drawing above , a couple of the dozen or so garments I have finished in the past four weeks.Just need to find the will and time to put up pictures

Bad news from Burda Publishing.Verena and Anna and its special publications have been axed.
German link to Burda website forum with the editorial team fielding questions
Carry on whingeing about Burda WOF .....................................................

Great ( new to me) Sew-4-Fun blog with an excellent primer on Topstitching.Bonus is that the lady sews on the same machine brand I use.
Ciao

Labels: ,